We’re more than half way through 2012 and it has already been a great year filled with significant milestones.
Here’s a brief recap of some of this year’s highlights;
- The European Investment Bank (EIB) grants a loan of €200 million for research and development.
- The French National Railway, SNCF (Société Nationale des Chemins de Fer Français), and Amadeus launch Amadeus Agent Track, a state-of-the-art rail booking solution for travel agents.
- Southwest Airlines and Amadeus announce a joint contract for Amadeus’ Altéa reservations solution to support the carrier’s international service.
- Amadeus and Expedia, Inc., the world’s largest online travel company, announce that they have signed a multi-year content and technology agreement for North America.
- Amadeus is awarded the 2012 Air Transport News award as Best IT Company of the year.
- Amadeus launches a new industry study, From Chaos to Collaboration, focusing on future technology and innovation trends in travel.
The rest of 2012 is shaping up to be just as exciting as the first half – so stay tuned to this blog for the latest news and have a look at the Amadeus Press Kit for more milestones.