Amadeus Affinity Shopper
Amadeus Affinity Shopper re-invents online travel shopping. It is the first Extreme Search solution that enables travellers to shop by their desired travel experience on an airline website.
Learn more about Amadeus Affinity Shopper!
Affinity Shopper enables airlines to improve their share of the leisure travel market, increase look to book ratios, boost customer retention, reduce the cost of online distribution and improve the online customer shopping experience. It provides a revolutionary approach to travel search that means customers can shop in the way they think, and no longer need to search in a linear destination and date oriented way.
Leisure customers can now ask questions such as:
- Where can I go?
- What can I do for what I want to spend?
- I want to go scuba diving, but I do not know where.
- I want a beach holiday but I do not want the temperature to be above 25C
And more relevant search results are returned in-line with their specific needs.
Watch the video to see how Amadeus Affinity Shopper works:
Affinity Shopper features:
- Ability to define a wide range of search criteria including: specific interests, themes and maximum budget and normal search criteria such as destination and dates
- Map-based interface provides an easily understood display of flights that matches how people want to search for travel
- Weekend search option
- Ability to link destinations with activities
- Advanced analytics enable airlines to track site usage and user behaviour
- Booking flow links seamlessly to into Amadeus’ Flex Pricer booking engine eliminating the need for multiple searches and reducing availability requests
- Affinity Shopper combines, in a single tool, all of the search functions currently available in the marketplace including calendar display, price, destination, theme and map display