Amadeus Mini Rules
Easy customization and translation
Amadeus Mini Rules data is returned in a structured message, which is a unique feature, via dedicated Amadeus Web Services. Amadeus' structured format allows for easy translation and text formatting whereas Travelport's Mini Rules are only available in English and are not customizable.
Available at/after pricing time
Amadeus Mini Rules are available through Amadeus Web Services, Amadeus Offers (Offer Notice) and Amadeus e-Travel Management, soon to be followed by Amadeus Selling Platform, Amadeus e-Retail, API, cryptic and Amadeus Itinerary Notice. Travelport's Mini Rules are only available in cryptic. Amadeus Mini Rules data is available after itinerary pricing or re-pricing request (including ATC) and from a TST. Travelport's Mini Rules are at the display stage, where Amadeus Mini Rules are at/after pricing.
100% up to date summary of the most important conditions applicable to the ticket
Amadeus Mini Rules are dynamically processed from the exact restrictions that are applied during the pricing. This assures 100% up to date information, whereas Travelport's Mini Rules suffer from the same limitation as the standard FQN, ie that the FQN text is sent separately from the ATPCO airlines filing to GDSs.
Increase agent productivity
- Gain time efficiency in agents trying to understand complex fare rule information
- Allows agents to refer back to the fare rules once priced or ticketed
- Reduce time spent searching fare rules
Improve customer satisfaction
- Provide easy-to-read and understandable fare conditions to travelers
- Relevant fare information can be quickly and easily shared with travelers
- Data is automatically processed and available through your preferred Amadeus Front Office solution
- Data accuracy is ensured using airline filed fare rule data which guarantees the most up-to-date information is displayed.
- Amadeus Web Services and API users receive data in a structured format to facilitate customization and translation