Amadeus Hotel Billback
- Quickly reconcile hotel bookings that your agency has paid for on behalf of your clients
- Help your corporate customers control their travel spend by setting a spending limit on the virtual card
- Reduce the manual effort involved in booking and paying for hotels on behalf of your corporate clients
- Minimise the risk of fraud on your agency or corporate client’s cards
- When a hotel booking is made to be paid with a virtual card, Amadeus sends a request to Conferma to generate a unique virtual credit card number for the value of the hotel stay.
- The card number is automatically added to the Amadeus hotel sell request and is sent to the hotel CRS for processing.
- Once the booking is confirmed, the virtual credit card number appears in the hotel segment as for any other reservation.
- A customised fax is automatically generated containing a complete overview of the guest stay, as well as the Conferma reference number and single-use virtual credit card. This is sent directly to the hotel property with instructions to charge the stay with the virtual credit card upon check-out.
- When the traveller checks out, the hotel debits the virtual card on the fax and sends the invoice back to the booking agent.