Low-cost Carriers (LCCs)
Uniform - Benefits to the travel agency:
Built for speed
> Booking LCCs is 5x faster on Amadeus compared to the direct channel.
> Even compared to aggregators, making bookings is twice as fast on Amadeus.
> Modifying tickets is 8 mins. quicker than on any other channel
> Seamless integration of LCCs into the neutral availability
> Access to accurate content through real-time availability
> Drive efficiency through full mid and back-office integration
> Enhanced trip tracking through a synchronised PNR
> Make 3€ cost saving on a round trip booking.
> Make 6€ cost saving on re-bookings and changes.
Diverse - Benefits to the traveler:
> Offer a competitive mix of air options, with a choice of over 90 low- cost and hybrid carriers
> Easily & seamlessly add ancillary services to the trip & make last minute changes on customer requests
> Get complete transparency on the total price and breakdown of the fare including taxes and charges.
> Automatic transfer of all trip changes across all Amadeus channels providing full visibility directly in CheckMytrip.
Connected even further
> Allow travellers to go even further thanks to interlining agreements with over 21 major full service carriers
- 6 times faster than LCC websites
- Twice as fast as aggregator sites
- 3 times quicker on changes than any other booking application
- Make 3€ revenue on a round trip booking
- Make 6€ revenue on re-bookings and changes
- Synchronized PNR, allows for streamlined process
- More content options, with FSC + LCC Interlining
- Better traveler tracking
- Automated customer profiles & preferences
- Clear total pricing, including all taxes, duties and possible ancillaries - including in some instance the standard baggage allowance
- An e-mail confirmation, sent directly to the traveller
- An invoice against the account
- Allows for one single payment across the booking
- Invoice and billing
- Updates the traveler’s itinerary, which is visible through Amadeus CheckMyTrip
- Real time data and reporting
- Accurate data for fare negotiation with carriers