Terms and Conditions
Competition Terms and Conditions
2a. For the Big Ted competition, offering the chance to take Big Ted home, entry is achieved by handing your business card to a member of the Amadeus stand team. On the reverse of your business card, we would ask you to share the following information – if known: (1) the name of your current GDS supplier; (2) the name of your current online booking tool; (3) the name of your Travel Management Company.
2b. Shipping costs for Big Ted will only be covered for destinations in the UK and Western Europe. Additional costs incurred due to shipping outside the aforementioned regions will be the sole responsibility of the winner. All entries will go into a random prize draw and the winner will be notified using the details on the business card.
3. For the Knowledge Tree competition, offering the chance to win a weekend break for 2 to Paris up to the value of GBP1000 including ground transportation provided by Cabforce. Entrants must write their best business tip on the luggage label provided and attach the tip to the Knowledge Tree. All completed entries will go into a random prize draw and the winner will be notified using the contact details provided.
4. In all cases, only one entry per person, per competition is allowed (multiple entries by the same person will not be entered into the draw).
5. Amadeus’ decisions on all matters regarding competitions are final and no correspondence will be entered into. Amadeus reserves the right to extend, change or terminate the competition at any time.
6. Prizes will not be transferred or exchanged and cannot be taken as cash.
7. Amadeus will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever for any personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with the competition or prizes (except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law).
8. Additional expenses which may be incurred due to winning a competition (for example but not limited too: travel costs, accommodation, spending money, meals, beverages, insurance and all other ancillary costs) are the sole responsibility of the winner unless specifically stated.
9. No responsibility will be taken for lost, late or misdirected entries.
10. By entering the competition you accept all these terms and conditions.
11. Amadeus reserves the right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value at any time.
12. Any content (for example but not limited to: photos, audio, stories) become the property of Amadeus and may be used in Amadeus related marketing material.
13. No purchase necessary.
14. Competitions are open to all, excluding employees of Amadeus and their family and anyone or any organisation associated with the planning of the competition and their family.
15. Entrants must be deemed able and willing to be available for publicity purposes in all Amadeus media.
16. Amadeus reserves the right to disqualify any entrant if it has reasonable grounds to believe the entrant has breached any of these terms and conditions.
17. The final date for entries is 06/02/2013. Entries received after this date will not be included in the prize draw.
18. The winner(s) will be notified week commencing 18/02/2013.