Amadeus Mid Back Office (AMBO)
Workflow from Amadeus Selling platform to Amadeus Mid Back Office operates in real-time via Amadeus AIR. AMBO then extends that integration right through your business, creating secure and seamless end-to-end data flows, turning stand-alone functions into integrated processes, and automating routine activities along the way.
- Lower costs
- Higher productivity
- Closer operational control
- Stronger revenue management
- Shaper customer service
- Transaction fee module removes the burden of fee charging from your agents, saving time, raising productivity and boosting cashflow
- BSP reconciliation, invoicing, bank statement reconciliation and the real-time posting of sales and standard commissions automate processes.
- Auto fee over-rides are limited to approved users only, increasing system security and process certainty.
- Extensive debtor and creditor controls – including Credit Limit Control (CLC) which automatically prevents ticketing when customers exceed their credit limits – help reduce bad debts and simplify collections.
- A point-and-click interface, tool-tip displays and automatic highlighting of mandatory fields all help make AMBO easy to use.
- General ledger, accounts receivable, accounts payable and cash book are all neatly integrated with mid office functions and then kept up-to-date in real-time.
- AMBO’s single consolidated database copes easily with multiple currencies, multiple companies and multiple branches, helping to simplify complex tasks like the creation of consolidated accounts.
- System security configurations are so extensive and customisable that approval authorisations can be defined and redefined to control a wide range of key functionalities, including the issue of refunds and credit notes to help prevent fraud.
- More than 50 standard report formats including airfare savings, daily statistics, customer turnover and supplier trading reports are available. Reports can be output to various formats, including MS Word and Excel, CSV, PDF and TIF.