Amadeus Mini Rules
- Easy customisation and translation
Amadeus Mini Rules data is returned in a structured message, which is a unique feature, via dedicated Web Services. Amadeus' structured format allows for easy translation and text formatting whereas Travelport's Mini Rules are only available in English and are not customisable.
- Available at/after pricing time
Amadeus Mini Rules are available through Web Services, Amadeus Offers (Offer Notice) and Amadeus e-Travel Management, soon to be followed by Amadeus Selling Platform, Amadeus e-Retail, API, cryptic and Amadeus Itinerary Notice. Travelport's Mini Rules are only available in cryptic. Amadeus Mini Rules data is available after itinerary pricing or re-pricing request (including ATC) and from a TST. Travelport's Mini Rules are at the display stage, where Amadeus Mini Rules are at/after pricing.
- 100% up to date summary of the most important conditions applicable to the ticket
Amadeus Mini Rules are dynamically processed from the exact restrictions that are applied during the pricing. This assures 100% up to date information, whereas Travelport's Mini Rules suffer from the same limitation as the standard FQN, ie that the FQN text is sent separately from the ATPCO airlines filing to GDSs.
- Increase agent productivity
- Gain time efficiency in agents trying to understand complex fare rule information
- Allows agents to refer back to the fare rules once priced or ticketed
- Reduce time spent searching fare rules
- Improve customer satisfaction
- Provide easy-to-read and understandable fare conditions to travellers
- Relevant fare information can be quickly and easily shared with travellers
- Seamless integration
- Data is automatically processed and available through your preferred Amadeus Front Office solution
- Data accuracy is ensured using airline filed fare rule data which guarantees the most up-to-date information is displayed.
- Web Services and API users receive data in a structured format to facilitate customisation and translation