available on a common graphical user interface
availability and fare comparison in one single view.
Standardised, end-to-end flow
from profile, searching and booking through to payment, ticketing, after sales operations and invoicing, common to all available railways in any country
- One application, one flow: reservation of multiple railways can be centralised in a single location
- The agent can offer the best trip option to the traveller - they become real travel consultant
- Complexity is removed from the rail booking process; no manual feed to MBO required
- Reduction of time per booking
- Comparison of 4 trips in less than 1 minute
- Training time reduced by 3;
- Product can be used by non-rail expert agents
Increase booking quality and productivity by avoiding manual entry of Customer details thanks to the profile transfer to PNR.Enhance traveller satisfaction by providing him the most accurate offers based on his profile.
Speed up booking process thanks to auto completion and graphical interface (no station decoding, no specific format or codes to learn).
A common interface applicable for multiple railways in order to increase.
Simultaneous display of Availability and Fare
Display real time schedule availability and fare in one single view.
Ability to compare fare (price and conditions) and propose best solution to traveller.
Compare easily up to 4 trip options, price, flexibility and fare condition.
Create quickly proposals or counter proposals.
Offer Better service to customer providing extras on-board.
Increase revenue by selling additional services with a train ticket.
Increase customer satisfaction by being able to enter his preferences.