In fact we have the biggest global footprint of any of the GDSs (Global Distribution Systems). That’s millions of potential guests that you might not reach otherwise. From discerning leisure travelers seeking unique experiences, to budget-conscious families, to an enormous global population of high-rate, high-volume, high-yield business travelers.
First we connect with you:
It’s pretty simple: If you have a Central Reservation System (CRS) we can connect our GDS to it either directly or via a ‘Switch’ company. Once you’re connected, potential bookers can see the exact same rates and availability as on your CRS. If you don’t have a CRS or cannot support a GDS-CRS connection we can connect you via our Amadeus LinkHotel representation service.
- Compelling hotel descriptions in local language, reliable geocoding and mapping, full amenities and services catalog and photos
- Clear and consistent dynamic information when and where it’s needed on pricing, stay policies, commission levels, BAR guarantees and more.
- Negotiated rates: we provide tools and support to make sure you get this right and can be fully compliant with all of your corporate and agency contract commitments
And that’s it.
You’ve just opened a new window to the world for your hotels. No creation or maintenance of additional databases – just 100% accuracy and consistency and 100% travel agency confidence on your hotel as it appears on Amadeus.
How does it all happen for our bookers?
We give bookers solutions that are tailored by channel and segment from B2C online booking engines to high-productivity applications for mega-agencies; from intuitive interfaces for high-turnover leisure call centers to in-house tools for the employees of major corporations. All of these are powered by intelligent search engines so bookers can see, find and book the hotels they want with super response times. And because we have built the definitive hotels marketplace, once users’ book on Amadeus, they come back to book again and again and again…
- Dedicated Account Managers team helps you identify and act on opportunities to develop your business across the Amadeus marketplace
- We deliver regular performance reports on how you’re doing and can also provide access to our online business intelligence service
- We provide ongoing training to keep your teams up to date with tools and features that can help you drive more business through Amadeus
- We provide 24 x 7 helpdesk services 365 days a year for all your teams, wherever they may be
- We have cool marketing tools and services to help you give an extra push to your brands and properties across our network