Consortia & Corporate RFP Contracting
By participating in hotel programmes, your hotel receives a preferred status within particular travel agents and corporations.
Consortia and Corporate RFP (Request for Proposal) Contracting refers to the process of negotiating access into a specific hotel programme and becoming a preferred hotel for leading corporations.
Consortia‘Consortia’ is used when referring to an association of travel agencies or a multinational business travel agency with offices in one or more countries. Amadeus LinkHotel partners with Lanyon to support your efforts to create and submit requests to Consortia.
Hotel programmes offer various benefits:
- Greater booking potential: travel agents first look at participating hotels when selecting the right property for their clients
- High-yield business: travel agents generally make higher average daily rate (ADR) bookings
- Increased bookability: greater exposure in the GDS by being able to use the Consortia’s negotiated rate code
- Increased visibility: additional exposure in agency marketing collaterals, databases, communications, etc. promoting the Consortia’s hotel programme
Corporate RFP ContractingAmadeus LinkHotel partners with Lanyon to support your efforts to create and submit requests and contracts to corporations, helping you negotiate a specific rate and create a customised offering for each corporation.
Corporate hotel programmes offer various benefits:
- Preferred hotel: the bigger Corporations are gaining control on the hotels employees should book
- Beneficial partnership: higher volumes and loyalty to your hotel will be mutually beneficial for both the Corporation and you
- Beyond rates, focus on services: include or package services to make your offering more attractive to Corporations and business traveller needs