Amadeus Airport Distribution
Every day more than three million bookings are made through the Amadeus system and the employees of 6,000+ large corporations use Amadeus' tools to make their travel arrangements! Today, Amadeus is putting its strength as a leading global distribution system at the fingertips of airports and ground handlers with a new Amadeus Airport Distribution solution.
One specific product Amadeus Airport Indirect Distribution gathers all bookable airport content and distributes this to travel agencies and business customers. For ground handlers in particular, services such as lounge access, door-to-door baggage services and short connections services can now be proposed and purchased early on in the travel process. With millions of corporate travellers and thousands of agencies using Amadeus, the scope for new sales is huge.
- Maximise your non-aeronautical revenues with increased accessibility and visibility of high-value travellers
- Expand your sales reach to a global network of travel agencies and corporations by integrating airport services into the travel chain
- Boost customer satisfaction by providing a differentiated passenger experience and deliver relevant, timely offers and services to passengers on-the-move, using real-time customer information
- Integrate airport content with minimal effort and investment across customer touch points
- Amadeus Airport Indirect Distribution - key features
- Access to a global network of agencies and corporations to sell airport services
- Distribution via Amadeus Selling Platform and Amadeus e-Travel Management
- Full integration of airport services into the GDS booking flow and recorded in the traveller PNR with other travel service bookings
- Sales opportunities at pre-trip booking stage and within airport environment
- Seamless exchange of traveller data between booking and airport tool when airport services are purchased