Amadeus Altéa Ground Handler Departure Control - Customer Management
Altéa Ground Handler Departure Control - Customer Management is a new generation departure control solution which is designed to enable ground handlers to provide efficient departure control services to a range of airline customers, from the flight arrival until the next flight departure.
This solution, accessed through a single application sign-in, can be used throughout the airport, with as many as possible automated functions. It streamlines your agent's activities and optimises every revenue opportunity right up to departure.
- Increase productivity : increased efficiency of airport agents for check-in, collection of excess baggage charges, boarding, disrupted passenger management. Automate back-office tasks for multiple carriers without switching systems.
- Increase revenue: ensure collection of excess baggage charges and make any seats released at the airport immediately available for re-sale.Facilitate the invoicing process with direct access to data.
Increase customer satisfaction
For airlines' passengers
- Allow agents to quickly handle simple requests so that more time can be spent on complex and value added personalised service
- Provide faster and more intuitive access to a greater range of customer service tools and airline content, improving the overall passenger experience
- Reinforce customer relationships with the airlines by providing better passenger services, reflecting directly on the airline's image
- For airlines' passengers
- Reduce costs: reduced training costs for new and seasonal staff thanks to the platform's flexible usability. Lower operational costs by using fewer check-in counters to handle passenger flows
- An efficient IT model with variable IT cost and benefit from shared infrastructure and community development, reducing total cost of ownership.
- Benefit from full integration with Altéa suite: Altéa Reservation, Altéa Inventory and Altéa Ground Handler DC Flight Management
- Check-in for multiple airlines handled within the same platform
- Smart check-in workflows to optimise check-in tasks
Passenger and baggage management
- Management of all handled airlines' passenger and updates of customer records within a single fully graphical application, using a unique sign-in
- Automated and optimised seating based on passenger preferences (with graphical seat maps)
- Real-time integration with inventory and reservation systems allows any seats released at the airport to be immediately available for resale
- Effective service recovery actions
- Consistent priority provided to high-value customers (seating, alternative flights proposal, upgrade, disruption management)
- Easy collection of excess baggage charges
- Automated or guided re-accommodation of disrupted passengers
- Powerful decision-support tool
- Customer tracking
- Centralised control of flight departure
- Integrated dynamic agent alert system