Madrid, Spain, 25th March 2014: Amadeus today reinforced its commitment to developing the airport of the future with the launch of Amadeus Airport Common Use Service (ACUS), a next-gen airport platform capable of carrying out all passenger processing functions. The cloud-based Software as a Service (SaaS) solution platform will allow airlines and ground handlers to share the physical space and the IT resources of the airport, eliminating hosting and development burden.
- Application virtualization technology - reduces airports’ need for on-site equipment, saving costs and space
- Delivered via SaaS model, centrally hosted in a state-of-the-art data centre – allows scalability and resilience for any size airport, airline and ground handler.
- Based on secure network connectivity and 4G communications – fast and easy to deploy and main-tain, able to run operations both on and off the airport
- Connection to all airline Departure Control System and airport applications – cost effective and centralised connectivity for airlines expanding their network to new airports whilst lowering network costs
- Complete end-to-end solution delivery – from software to end-user hardware with 24-7 on-site support
- Compatible with industry standards (CUPPS¹ and PCI²) – providing a secure and reliable solution
For more information, please visit the Amadeus booth from 25-27 March at the Passenger Terminal Expo (PTE) in Barcelona or visit our Airport IT LinkedIn page here.
Amadeus is a leading provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel industry. Customer groups include travel providers (e.g. airlines, hotels, rail and ferry operators, airports, etc.), travel sellers (travel agencies and websites), and travel buyers (corporations and travel management companies).
Amadeus IT Group
Tel.: +34 91 582 01 60
Email : email@example.com