- Airline Needs
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Travel Audience Digital Advertising
- Amadeus Metasearch
- Amadeus Metabooking
- Travel Audience Meta Connect
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing for LCCs
- Amadeus Ticketless Access
- Amadeus PNR Claim
- Numeric Availability
- Amadeus Operational Flight Information
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Integrate other travel provider content
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- ATC Dynamic Waiver
- ATC Involuntary
- Amadeus Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Passenger Recovery
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus SkyCAST by Optym
- Amadeus SkyMAX by Optym
- Amadeus SkyPLAN by Optym
- Amadeus SkySYM by Optym
- Amadeus SkyWORKS by Optym
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Channel Revenue Optimisation
Optimising the revenue derived from airline sales channels requires an understanding of customers in each market, their journey patterns and the overall value per passenger. Amadeus provides airlines with the tools to tailor availability according to market and customer segments to achieve the highest yield, taking into account the total journey O&D. It is also possible to monitor and control travel agency sales, ensuring that abusive practices such as multiple name changes do not occur.
Products and Solutions
Amadeus Availability Management is a revenue maximisation tool which helps airlines differentiate their offer in Amadeus displays, using customer and market segmentation. It applies revenue management controls directly at channel level thus tailoring availability information to individual points-of-sale.
Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display helps airlines fine tune their offer based on the value of the point-of-sale, market or channel. The solution enables airlines to differentiate offers more clearly in order to maximise sales and revenue. Displays can be customised according to the source of the request, whether it’s a specific agent, market or distribution channel.
Amadeus Dynamic Availability sends real-time flight availability responses based on specific origin and destination, point of sale, frequent flyer and journey data. The airline can additionally choose from a range of tools that can limit the Amadeus Dynamic Availability queries should circumstances arise when this ability is required.
Amadeus Journey Data is a revenue maximisation tool that supports origin and destination (O&D) based distribution decisions. This tool supplements the information provided to airlines at availability and sell time, allowing airline systems to forecast a likely booking pattern and make more precise decisions about what offer to propose and/or how to react to a particular booking request.
Amadeus Point of Commencement (POC) is an optional Revenue Management feature of Amadeus Journey Data that uses the journey’s starting point information at availability, instead of the usual Point of Sale (POS) information. Many airlines now believe that POC-driven availability is more relevant in today’s environment than POS-driven availability because it correlates the traveller’s country of residence with purchasing power.
Amadeus Married Segment Control is a revenue maximisation tool that ensures that airline revenue management decisions, made at availability time, are applied throughout the booking process. It prevents agents bypassing availability controls, based on origin and destination (O&D) information. It also improves both load factors and revenue forecasting accuracy.
Amadeus Name Change Controller allows airlines to control travel agents’ ability to perform name changes on their reservations, based on a flexible business rules system. This product enables the avoidance of speculative bookings made either to secure preferential fares or to circumvent airline name change fees.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.