- Airline Needs
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Travel Audience Digital Advertising
- Amadeus Metasearch
- Amadeus Metabooking
- Travel Audience Meta Connect
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing for LCCs
- Amadeus Ticketless Access
- Amadeus PNR Claim
- Numeric Availability
- Amadeus Operational Flight Information
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Integrate other travel provider content
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- ATC Dynamic Waiver
- ATC Involuntary
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Passenger Recovery
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus SkyCAST by Optym
- Amadeus SkyMAX by Optym
- Amadeus SkyPLAN by Optym
- Amadeus SkySYM by Optym
- Amadeus SkyWORKS by Optym
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Negotiated Space
- Enhance passenger experience: facilitates sales in real-time and enables travel agents to provide superior levels of service to airline end-customers.
- Optimise distribution: fully synchronised with the airline’s inventory.
- Increase productivity: reduces time spent on functions including PNR servicing, past date booking requests, availability and fare checks.
- Improve service to preferred travel agents: automates group handling.
- Allotment synchronisation flexibility: the negotiated space system supports forward and backward synchronisation, giving airlines the choice of triggering actions from their system or not.
- Automated blocked space reduction: seat reductions (due to contractual conditions) can be triggered by Amadeus twice during the allotment life cycle (known as reduction and expiry features), saving airlines the extra work.
- Automated re-accommodation/schedule change on associated PNRs: the Amadeus system maintains data integrity and transfer of passengers to new allotments upon airline requests.
- Enforce booking from negotiated space and integration in neutral display: the airline can automatically control agencies in order to ensure they book from the allotments before booking from public inventory.
- Sharing of allotments between several point of sales: the negotiated space data model allows the definition of logical entities composed of different point of sales as owners of allotments.
- Web based reporting tool to track and monitor allotment activity (e.g; % allotment used on certain routes…).
- Allotment Management interface/Web Services to service allotments efficiently.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.