- Airline Needs
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Award Suite
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Interactive Seat Map
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Availability Calculator
- Carrier Preferred Display
- Dynamic Availability
- Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Amadeus Electronic Miscellaneous Document Server
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus PCI Security Suite
- Amadeus Fraud Management
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Payment Manager
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Card Capture
- Availability Management
- Married Segment Control
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Airline Service Fees
- Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Availability and pricing calculation
Airlines can provide updated schedule and availability information until the last seat is sold, providing travel sellers with an instant and accurate view of remaining seats available to sell. In addition, Amadeus FareXpert offers airlines a comprehensive and flexible fare filing solution to enter contract fares directly into the Amadeus system, using a web-based graphical user interface. The ability to manage availability and pricing for both public and negotiated fares increases sales opportunities across the airline network.
Products and Solutions
Amadeus Operational Flight Information allows airlines to notify travel agents with full flight details before and after departure, including departure gate, take-off times, estimated time of arrival, real landing and final arrival times.
Amadeus Web Fare Distribution allows airlines to display their web fares in travel Meta Search sites with no impact or transaction hits to the airline website during the shopping process.
Amadeus FareXpert Filing Platform is a web-based interface for airlines to load and update, in real-time, all non-public fares, such as negotiated fares, in the Amadeus system for display, pricing and ticketing by travel agents. It also allows airlines to upload content that cannot be filed through ATPCo.
Amadeus Numeric Availability allows airlines to provide travel agents with the airline’s last seat availability information. Availability status messages containing the number of seats left for a given flight/date/class are sent by the airline to Amadeus where they are used to adjust the seat count in the Amadeus Data Base each time the airline’s seat count is adjusted between a pre-defined quota and 0 within its inventory system.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.