Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Amadeus technology helps airlines achieve revenue growth in new and existing markets by enabling profitable partnerships with our global network of online and offline travel sellers. By deploying distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network, airlines broaden their retailing touchpoints with customers, enabling them to differentiate, personalise and promote their products and services efficiently across the travel lifecycle.
Increase revenues by differentiating, branding, upselling and promoting airline products and services. Enable travellers to customise and enhance their travel experience through ancillary services.
Amadeus enables Low Cost and Hybrid Carriers to expand their distribution coverage and increase their yield through travel agents, TMCs and corporations, using flexible solutions that adapt to different business models.
Sell seats in real-time, providing interactive seat maps and seat request options to further enhance customer service.
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Electronic Miscellaneous Document
- Card Capture
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Negotiated Space
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus PNR Claim
This portfolio facilitates airlines' distribution decisions in line with revenue management policies and customer and market segmentation, making it possible to tailor availability displays to individual points of sale.