- Airline Needs
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Award Suite
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Interactive Seat Map
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Availability Calculator
- Carrier Preferred Display
- Dynamic Availability
- Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Amadeus Electronic Miscellaneous Document Server
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Fraud Management
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Payment Manager
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Card Capture
- Availability Management
- Married Segment Control
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Airline Service Fees
- Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Ticketing Platform
Concentrating all ticketing functions into a single Amadeus platform enables airlines to access new Amadeus value-added services more quickly, including sophisticated payment and ticket change solutions. The community-based model ensures airlines remain compliant with all IATA resolutions, without the need for regular, costly development.
- Increase revenue generation with a multi-channel solution that facilitates e-Ticket distribution through the main global distribution systems, helping airlines to reach new market opportunities faster.
- Reduce the cost of sales by implementing and maintaining new e-ticket interlining links, leveraging Amadeus' industry-leading e-ticketing network.
- Enhance the end-user experience by removing the need for passengers to wait in airport queues to collect paper documents, resulting in greater speed and flexibility for travellers.
- Issue e-Tickets in direct and GDS channels: Accommodate any scenario according to airline interline agreements and provide receipt documents as needed.
- Support all industry transactions: Exchange, Refund, Void, Cancel, Display document and Display history, thanks to full integration with Amadeus Ticket Changer.
- Control coupons: Use functionalities such as get/redirect/recall airport control, to force the status change for a coupon and the transmission of a coupon to the Departure Control System (DCS).
- Stock Management: Make simple entries to load stock control numbers, display document bank and delete or adjust a stock range.
- Full reporting: Report full e-Ticket data with a choice of format and delivery options to facilitate accounting procedures.
- Ticketing configuration manager: A new setup platform which allows airlines to monitor and update ticketing settings at any time.
- Customisable e-ticket receipt for all passenger flights: This can be personalised with airline logo, text, fonts and colours via a web-based user interface.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.