- Airline Needs
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Award Suite
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Availability Calculator
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Altéa Reservation
- Increase productivity: Reduce the time-to-ticket, thanks to contextual data, automated customer preference recognition and instant confirmation on special service requests.
- Increase revenue: Promote your preferred offers with the carrier-preferred display and apply your distribution policy in real-time, virtually-suppressing irregular bookings. Also increase sales from all distribution channels, thanks to the extensive distribution connectivity and user interfaces offered by Altéa Reservation.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Your customer’s preferences are consistently applied across all channels and partners throughout the entire reservation process. In addition, interlining opportunities deliver a seamless experience for your customer.
- Increase revenue from CRM: Secure access to customer data allows you to customise services that will match the value of your customer, thanks to real-time integration with your loyalty and CRM systems.
- Increase efficiency: Altéa Reservation is based on a shared infrastructure and variable IT cost, which will help you to maximise efficiency through smarter peak management and reduce your total cost of ownership.
- Enhanced travel record structure: Altéa relies on a unified record for each passenger/itinerary, improving data integrity among travel providers and travel consultants, enhancing customer service and simplifying customer management procedures.
- Direct channel: Optional user interfaces are available for both offline distribution (ATO/CTOs and GSAs) as well as the online channel (the Amadeus e-Commerce suite, addressing individuals and corporations’ needs). We also offer an extensive library of web services.
- Indirect channel: With its unique community architecture, Altéa allows travel management companies using the Amadeus GDS and Altéa partner airlines to directly distribute your content. Distribution through other GDS and interline partners can be tailored to your needs and expectations (specific data, interactive links, frequent flyer interactive validation).
- Booking Management: Amadeus Keywords allows you to flag records or trigger specific processes according to your preferences, and can be used alongside the extensive set of Altéa business rules. Amadeus Availability Management applies your point of sale-sensitive distribution policies automatically, while Automatic PNR Update pushes relevant data, including traveller’s preferences in bookings, from all channels. Archived PNRs can be retrieved in real-time to facilitate claims management
- Fares & pricing: Our up-to-date fare database is fed by industry-standard repositories and direct filing with Amadeus FareXpert. Best-in-class algorithms calculate pricing.
- Ticketing: Electronic ticketing and electronic miscellaneous document (standalone and associated) capability, including rapid deployment of interlining.
- Compliance with regulations: Altéa Reservation offers connectivity with IATA’s Timatic service, the Australian Electronic Travel Authority (ETAS), the “push” and “pull” of data to/from local authorities when required, as well as an increasing number of country-specific programs like SecureFlight.
- Partnerships and alliances: Altéa Reservation is currently the only system designed with partnerships in mind, due to its co-host architecture and extensive security system. In addition, Amadeus is the IT provider of choice for the three main airline alliances – the number one provider for both oneworld and Skyteam, and provider of the Star common IT platform for Star Alliance. Altéa is compliant with the IT joining requirements of the three alliances.
- Feed: XML native feeds, in batch or real-time.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.