- Airline Needs
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Travel Audience Digital Advertising
- Amadeus Metasearch
- Amadeus Metabooking
- Travel Audience Meta Connect
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing for LCCs
- Amadeus Ticketless Access
- Amadeus PNR Claim
- Numeric Availability
- Amadeus Operational Flight Information
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Integrate other travel provider content
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- ATC Dynamic Waiver
- ATC Involuntary
- Amadeus Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Passenger Recovery
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus SkyCAST by Optym
- Amadeus SkyMAX by Optym
- Amadeus SkyPLAN by Optym
- Amadeus SkySYM by Optym
- Amadeus SkyWORKS by Optym
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Improving the performance of airline business processes by reducing time spent on manual workload.
- Enforcing airline Revenue Management policy by correcting in real-time and before EOT, the suspicious bookings.
- Enhancing the efficiency of Inventory frauds detection by identifying any event with no availability at EOT.
Track / Measure / Correct in Real-Time before EOT
The key benefit of Altéa Booking Intelligence is the Real-Time aspect. Thanks to the re-evaluation of availability at EOT, this revenue integrity tool runs before the airline commitment. Thanks to business rules, airline can track fraudulent agents, measure the revenue impact and take decisions (preventive/corrective) before the PNR creation.
Advanced report with aggregated display
In order to identify clearly the fraudulent agent and the business impact, Altéa Booking Intelligence contains advanced reports with airline tailored KPIs: Revenue Loss Estimation, History, Export capability.
Scalable and progressive process
Thanks to a generic algorithm, Altéa Booking Intelligence is able to detect new fraud scenarios generating an impact on the availability. There is no need to define/adapt to specific booking patterns or to update/maintain a post-process tool.
A sophisticated algorithm runs for each PNR creation to analyse the booking activity and store the suspicious cases in one single repository. The major inventory misuses are detected such as Marriage breaks / Overbookings / Uncommitted Bookings. Each time there is a negative availability at EOT – meaning the seat should not have been sold -, an event is logged in the Altéa Graphical User Interface (GUI) with all the travel data (POS, O&D, etc.).
- Marriage break
- Point Of Sale change
- Point Of Commencement change
- Force Booking
- Any other case with a Negative Availability at EOT
The product comes with a set of reports and aggregated displays helping the end user to visualize the issue type, the business impact, the agent profile and the impacted travels. Reports can be exported to Excel for further analysis and cross checking with in-house applications.
Relevant indicators such as Fare Data (Bid Price and Yield), availability status at EOT, Revenue Loss Estimation, and impacted routes among others can be used to filter the historical events.
With relevant Key Performance Indicators
Altéa Booking Intelligence has been enriched with relevant KPIs to help Airline to monitor the booking activity.
Thanks to the reporting module, the Airline Authorized Users are able to track, filter, sort the events and measure their business impact.
- With relevant Key Performance Indicators
Once an issue was identified, airline can set some business rules to restrict the availability, cancel the fraudulent booking, re-instate the marriage protection, limit the number of confirmed bookings or tailor the time-out per booking.
The same parameters are available among all Altéa applications in order to have a common framework and insure a perfect constancy in the rules deployment.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.