- Airline Needs
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Award Suite
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Availability Calculator
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
Amadeus’ self-service check-in system helps airlines already using Amadeus Altéa Departure Control to develop and offer self-service check-in capabilities quickly and easily.
Altéa Self-Service Check-in also ensures an unrivalled level of flexibility and reliability thanks to its unique architecture and seamless integration with Amadeus Altéa Departure Control.
- Increase customer satisfaction: Empower your customers to check-in using their preferred method, enhancing their travel experience.
- Increase speed of development: Develop self-service check-in capabilities as fast as possible, with a comprehensive multi-channel solution to reduce check-in costs.
- Maintain control: Maintain full control of your self-service check-in strategy while working with Amadeus as a single point of contact.
- Seamless integration: Take advantage of perfect integration with Amadeus Altéa Departure Control to ensure consistency of customer service across all channels and options.
- Multi-channel support: Amadeus Altéa Self-Service Check-in supports many integrated channels including Internet, kiosk, mobile, automated check-in.
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service Bag Drop: Allows your customers to independently drop off their bags after completing their kiosk check-in and printing their bag tags – a two-step process that will mean shorter queues at the airport. The solution works on any type of self-service bag drop hardware.
- Modular capability: Fully-modular central administration and monitoring tools for your airline’s self-service check-in system.
- Check-in opening notification: Communicate with your passengers via mobile phone, informing them that check-in is open, and explaining their check-in options.
- Mobile boarding pass compatibility: Your mobile boarding passes will be compatible with most mobile devices in the market, and also with main barcode standards. HTML5 and Apple Passbook are supported for offline storage of boarding passes.
- Customisation: Personalise your airline branding, screen layout, language, text and process flows for your Amadeus self-service check-in system.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.