- Airline Needs
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Travel Audience Digital Advertising
- Amadeus Metasearch
- Amadeus Metabooking
- Travel Audience Meta Connect
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing for LCCs
- Amadeus Ticketless Access
- Amadeus PNR Claim
- Numeric Availability
- Amadeus Operational Flight Information
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Integrate other travel provider content
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- ATC Dynamic Waiver
- ATC Involuntary
- Amadeus Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Passenger Recovery
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus SkyCAST by Optym
- Amadeus SkyMAX by Optym
- Amadeus SkyPLAN by Optym
- Amadeus SkySYM by Optym
- Amadeus SkyWORKS by Optym
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Essential Authorization allows airlines to authorize payment transactions with international card schemes.
- Amadeus Premium Authorization allows airlines to route their payment transactions through payment service providers to support local methods of payment allowing to extend market penetration and increase revenue opportunities.
Fully integrated into booking flows: With Amadeus Payment Card Authorization the payment is process is integrated into the booking flow allowing to:
- Lower the drop outs when redirecting to an external payment page, increasing the sales conversion up to 10%.
- Improve the customer experience by ensuring that payments and bookings are consistent and that no customers are charged for not issued tickets and vice versa.
- Track, reconcile and manage chargebacks more efficiently by integrating all payment data into the Passenger Name Record (PNR).
- Expand into new markets by accepting a wider range of payment cards, including local cards.
- Accept a higher percentage of transactions by offering a wider range of payment cards.
- Reduce tracking and chargeback costs thanks to enhanced data included in the PNR and in sales reports.
- Reduce IT and maintenance costs as airlines connect once into the Amadeus Payment Platform and can access up to 300 acquiring banks.
- Premium Acceptance: Extend market penetration and increase revenue opportunities by routing your transactions through a Payment Service Provider.
- Reverse: Airlines can obtain payment authorization and automatically reverse the payment when necessary.
- Retry and Fall-back Functionality: As the Amadeus Payment Platform is connected to a wide network of payment partners if a payment transaction fails we can re-direct the transaction to the same acquirer using a different link.
- Enriched sales report: The result of the card authorisation is automatically added to the payment information in the passenger name record (PNR) and included in the sales report.
- Omni channel: Amadeus Payment Card Authorisation is available through all sales channels: direct or indirect, for online and face-to-face contexts and is already integrated with eRetail, ARD Web, DCS Departure control system and GDS payments.
- Worldwide acceptance: Amadeus Payment Card Authorisation supports Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, Discover, JCB, UATP and Union Pay card schemes as well as a number of local cards.
- Business rules: Flexible, fast configuration of authorisation links with Amadeus business rules.
- PCI DSS compliant solution: Amadeus’ payment solutions are fully compliant with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI DSS).
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.