- Airline Needs
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Travel Audience Digital Advertising
- Amadeus Metasearch
- Amadeus Metabooking
- Travel Audience Meta Connect
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing for LCCs
- Amadeus Ticketless Access
- Amadeus PNR Claim
- Numeric Availability
- Amadeus Operational Flight Information
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Integrate other travel provider content
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Award Suite
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Passenger Recovery
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus SkyCAST by Optym
- Amadeus SkyMAX by Optym
- Amadeus SkyPLAN by Optym
- Amadeus SkySYM by Optym
- Amadeus SkyWORKS by Optym
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Altéa Departure Control – Flight Management
- Increase in productivity: Significantly increase productivity for your load controllers with automated flight departure monitoring and business rules.
- Smooth ground handling: Manage flights from all airlines with the same Graphical User application, and easily switch between flights of multiple carriers in one single view.
- Centralised load control: Centralise your load control sites and reduce fuel costs through improved capacity management and optimised aircraft trim.
- Improved capacity management: Maximise load capacity for freight thanks to optimised weight and balance. Reduction in costs: Reduce the cost of delays caused by unexpected or late changes and achieve on-time flight departures.
- Reduction in costs: Reduce the cost of delays caused by unexpected or late changes and achieve on-time flight departures.
- Seamless integration: Take advantage of perfect integration with Altéa Reservation, Altéa Inventory and Altéa Departure Control – Customer Management
- Flight activity plan: A highly-flexible flight activity plan allows you to customise flight level and aircraft type, and automatically initiates scheduled activities.
- Flight departure monitoring: The Graphical User Interface helps you supervise multiple flights on the same screen and automate alerts for any activity requiring special attention.
- Load distribution and balance: Fully automate any activity including the calculation of Accurate Estimated Zero Fuel Weight and the detailed allocation of passenger weight and optimised aircraft load distribution, improving capacity and trim management. The Graphical User Interface facilitates handling and generates a graphical Load Instruction Report (LIR) for your ramp staff.
- Staff management: Powerful tools to help you manage staff including shift scheduling, load controller licensing and validity, and dangerous goods certification.
- Amadeus Altéa Mobile Ramp: Your ramp staff can access the Load Instruction Report (LIR) on mobile tablets in real time.
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control Events Notifications: Real-time notification of all departure control events to initiate activities in your systems.
- Ground Handling Management: Airlines or ground handlers can handle any carrier, whether they are on Altéa or not, with a unique Graphical User Interface to manage all flights from all airlines. Operating carriers’ preferences and processes can be applied.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.