- Airline Needs
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Travel Audience Digital Advertising
- Amadeus Metasearch
- Amadeus Metabooking
- Travel Audience Meta Connect
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing
- Amadeus Interactive Sell
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing Direct
- Amadeus Electronic Ticketing for LCCs
- Amadeus Ticketless Access
- Amadeus PNR Claim
- Numeric Availability
- Amadeus Operational Flight Information
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Integrate other travel provider content
- Distribute through Amadeus TA community
- Sell to travellers
- Differentiate your offer
- Enhance customer experience
- Amadeus Interactive Advance Seat Reservation
- Amadeus Interactive Seat Map
- Frequent Flyer
- Amadeus Altéa Compensation Management
- Amadeus Customer Service Centre
- Amadeus Altéa Interactive Awards
- Amadeus Altéa Departure Control - Customer Management
- Amadeus Altéa Self-Service solutions
- Amadeus Loyalty Management
- Amadeus Loyalty Partner Management Services
- Amadeus Altéa Corporate Recognition
- ATC Dynamic Waiver
- ATC Involuntary
- Amadeus Customer Experience Management
- Amadeus Carrier Preferred Display Management
- Amadeus Dynamic Availability
- Amadeus Journey Data
- Point of Commencement
- Altéa Network Revenue Management
- Altéa Segment Revenue Management
- Amadeus Altéa Group Manager
- Altéa Revenue Availability with Active Valuation
- Amadeus Airline Cloud Availability
- Amadeus EMD Server
- Amadeus Altéa Inventory
- Amadeus Ticketing Platform
- Amadeus Fares & Pricing Engine
- Amadeus Passenger Recovery
- Amadeus Dynamic Pricing
- Amadeus SkyCAST by Optym
- Amadeus SkyMAX by Optym
- Amadeus SkyPLAN by Optym
- Amadeus SkySYM by Optym
- Amadeus SkyWORKS by Optym
- Amadeus Airline Ancillary Services
- Payment and revenue protection
- Amadeus Payment Manager Module option
- Amadeus Availability Management Advanced
- Card Capture
- Essential Card Authorisation
- Premium Card Authorisation
- Amadeus Married Segment Control
- Amadeus Airline Service Fees
- Fraud Management
- Amadeus Name Change Controller
- Altéa Booking Intelligence
- Amadeus Currency Converter
- Amadeus Alternative Methods of Payment
- Amadeus Payment Capture & Amadeus Payment Refund
- Amadeus Bank Settlement Reconciliation
- Amadeus Revenue Integrity
- Amadeus Payment Authorisation
- Amadeus Revenue Accounting
- Airline Insight
- Efficiency management
- Airline Systems
- Digital and Direct Retailing Systems
Global Distribution and Indirect Retailing
Global Merchandising System
Travel Intelligence and Personalisation Systems
Airline Core Systems
Amadeus Booking Analytics
- Accuracy: Working directly with the raw data ensures a more accurate and granular analysis for airlines, expanding the value of MIDT data proceeding from all GDSs.
- Flexibility: Giving users the possibility to create, save, export and share their own reports and analysis through a user-friendly query tool.
- Pro-activity: Having a forward-looking view on bookings gives airlines instant visibility over the market and enables them to identify opportunities and to maximise revenue.
- Visibility: Interactive dashboards based on business users’ needs. Sales, Marketing and Revenue Management dashboards are now available. Network Planning dashboard is being released during second half of 2016.
- Customisation: Ability for airlines to adapt their analysis customising the O&D business rules according to their needs.
- Scalability: Leveraging Big Data technologies ensures true scalability and high processing speed that enables airlines to enrich their analysis with additional data sources.
- Partnership: A consultative approach with our team of experts helps airlines leverage even more business opportunities.
Global Booking Processing
This solution provides airlines with advanced MIDT processing capabilities, based on Big Data technologies to process, extract and analyse MIDT raw data and thus gain deeper market insights. Airlines can use Amadeus standard business rules or set customised processing rules according to their requirements. This solution can be offered as a stand-alone, through customised flat output files, or in combination with the visualisation tool (Booking Analytics).
The Amadeus Booking Analytics visualisation tool leverages the Amadeus Global Booking Processing capabilities to provide insightful and visual analysis of the MIDT data through a user friendly and efficient tool. The solution is designed to respond to Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management and Network Planning analytical needs.
The tool currently comprises 4 modules: Booking Reports Composer, MIDT Booking Curves, Sales dashboard and Marketing dashboard. It is being enriched with Network Planning dashboard during second half of 2016.
- Booking Reports Composer: Booking Reports Composer module is a flexible querying tool that enables all business users to create their own reports. It is designed to answer very simple queries as well as more complex ones, allowing business consumers to produce customised data charts that can be saved, exported and shared across the organisation.
MIDT Booking Curves: MIDT Booking Curves module enables the Revenue Management team to view a graphical representation of the progress of the bookings made through MIDT on an airline itinerary of any carrier, up to the day of departure, selecting a range of departure dates for the bookings. The tool’s benchmarking capabilities allow users to compare their airline performance with the market, as well as their evolution versus the previous year, month or week.
- Sales dashboard: This module enables users to quickly and intuitively supervise Point of Sale performance: their bookings evolution, their carrier distribution and their O&D ranking in order to benchmark their performance and positioning.
- Marketing dashboard: With a geographical analysis, this module enables users to analyse their carrier’s own performance evolution and compare it to the market. Users can drill down their analysis down to the route level analysing sales evolution and market share; they can therefore easily track their marketing campaign effectiveness.
- Network Planning dashboard: Thanks to an interactive map, users can work on a traffic flow analysis at different granular levels. They can measure the impact of new entrants in the market or explore the potential of opening a new route. It will be released second half of 2016.
- MIDT Executive dashboard: With dashboards specifically designed for tablet devices, Senior Executives have access to key market metrics of their airline, being able to drill down at O&D and Point of Sale level.
Amadeus helps you connect to the travel ecosystem where all your partners can come together to do business. With access to our community of travel agents and other travel players, you can discover new revenue streams for your airline.
Amadeus helps you anticipate your customers' needs and use advanced merchandising techniques to propose personalised products and services which will boost passenger spend and drive ongoing loyalty.
Amadeus offers sophisticated solutions that help you save costs and generate increased revenues. Our products and services empower, optimise and enforce your business processes, procedures and reporting, allowing you to grow your business profitably.
The Amadeus Digital and Direct Retailing Systems provide airlines with call centre, city/airport ticket office and digital solutions for all their direct channels. Future plans include more advanced retailing, multi-device support (web, tablets, mobile), XML capabilities and improved personalisation.
Deploy your airline’s distribution and merchandising strategies through the world’s largest travel network to maximise revenue generation opportunities. Access new markets, partners and technology, to personalise and differentiate your airline’s offer and deliver a consistent shopping experience.
The Amadeus Global Merchandising System allows airlines to pursue advanced merchandising techniques, including personalisation, dynamic pricing and packaging. The merchandising system can be integrated into the Altéa Suite or is available in standalone mode.
Amadeus Travel Intelligence provides each airline with actionable and unique business insights which can be fed into the Amadeus Personalisation system, in order to deliver a customised and contextualised passenger experience across the entire journey.
The Amadeus Airline Core Systems are at the heart of any airline’s commercial operations. They are made up of the Altéa PSS Suite, combined with revenue management and financial solutions.