Amadeus Ferry presents its most versatile booking solution yet!
Integrated into the Amadeus Selling Platform and accessible via a single sign on Amadeus’ Ferry solution is instinctively easy to use. The user interface highlights news and special promotions advertised by ferry operators.
Bookings are made directly on the ferry operators B2B site and then automatically integrated into your mid-and back-office system. All modifications and cancellations are also automated.
Amadeus Ferry offers a quick and straightforward solution and a broader range of options for your customers.
- Increase Revenue: Amadeus Ferry allows you access to full provider content and the potential to diversify and increase revenues. With no training necessary and minimal helpdesk support your costs will be noticeably lower.
- Increased productivity: Having Amadeus Ferry integrated into Agency Manager will ease your accounting duties and reduce the potential for errors.
- Increase Customer Service:Our solution complements the existing Selling Platform portfolio and allows you to offer your customers a more complete deal, a wider choice and better service.
- Increase Efficiency: With our direct speedy access to providers’ complete B2B content, you can reap the benefits of a more efficient workflow from a choice of providers available in the Ferry Welcome Page.
- One Point of Sale for Ferry travel: Our integrated point of sale contains all the ferry content for one given market, all in one place.
- Direct access to providers via B2B links: Amadeus Ferry allows direct access to ferry providers’ B2B websites without having to log into multiple websites each time you want to make a booking.
- Single Sign-in: Save Time! One login and password to access the Selling Platform, Amadeus Ferry and the full provider sales offer. You can access multiple provider B2B content without having to launch and log in each time a booking is made.
- Mid-and back-office solution: Amadeus’ automated mid-and back-office solution allows ferry information to be integrated into Agency Manager and third party mid-back offices bypassing the need to make, amend or cancel bookings twice.
- Real time 24/7 availability: This means you can increase your customer service and efficiency due to a reduced error rate and less reliance on call centre support.
- News and Special offers space: Become aware of news and promotions on the Amadeus Ferry Page, increase customer service by offering the traveler the best possible offer. The ACO has space on the welcome page to keep agents informed of new providers, products and features in the market.