Over the past 3 months we’ve been busy adding new partners to the Amadeus Travel Payments Hub to bring more choice and reach to airlines wanting to accept payments across the globe. We now have direct connections to 67 different payment providers worldwide and have added one of the largest financial institutions in Mexico to our partner community. Airlines now have considerably enhanced payment options around the world directly through the Travel Payments Hub.
– Reach: Mexico
– BBVA-Bancomer is an acquiring bank that was founded in 1932 and is one of the largest financial institutions in Mexico. Now part of the Amadeus Travel payments community network, airlines can increase sales by offering payment instalments to their Mexican customers, an option that is preferred by over 60% of online shoppers.
Alternative methods of payment
– Reach: European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein, Norway, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland
– SEPA Online Banking is a direct debit bank transfer method of payment and allows airlines to easily accept payments from 34 countries in Europe.
– SEPA online banking is widely used and is the fastest growing alternative method of payment in Europe, so airlines wishing to sell to travellers based in Europe, should definitely consider SEPA.
Payment Service providers
– Reach: Europe
– N&TS Group is a leading global payment services provider with a focus on actively managing transactions in e-commerce environments, in multiple currencies, and in both international credit and local debit schemes. N&TS broadens the reach for airlines to process payments in Italy, Norway, Poland and Serbia.
– Reach: French Polynesia India, Europe, Brazil
– PayZen, an online payment platform, is a leader in France for routing bank-transactions. Through partnering with PayZen, Amadeus continues to enable airlines to reach local markets across the globe.
– Reach: Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Myanmar, Indonesia, Hong Kong, Philippines, Nepal, Kazakhstan
– 2C2P is both a payment service provider and a payment processor, which enables airlines to accept payments from 620 million banked and unbanked Southeast Asia customers.
As always, if you would like to learn more about how to take advantage of these partners, or if you have any questions, please contact your Amadeus Travel Payments commercial contact, or send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org