Secure ‘walk-on’ bookings and re-sell ‘no shows’ to maximise onboard sales
Today’s discerning travellers want choice and convenience when they travel. They want to book, pick up their ticket and board the train with the minimum fuss and delay. Eliminating queues by providing simple touch-screen, mobile e-ticketing devices brings immediate improvements in customer service and creates a positive pre-travel experience. And an additional sales channel inevitably results in more tickets sold for railway companies!
The Solution: Amadeus Rail Onboard Track
In response to railway companies’ strategy to increase direct distribution sales through vending machines and kiosks, Amadeus Rail has developed a rail booking and ticketing system that can be used by your customers onboard your trains.
- Can be used on different hand-held device can be customised to match your corporate branding
- Simple, intuitive touch-screen technology
- Each conductor has a secure user log-in
- Access to available inventory and fares in real-time
- View up-to-date train manifests
- Print tickets and receipts
- Increase Sales: by selling tickets onboard
- Increase Revenues: by upselling to passengers onboard
- Maximise Load: by cancelling no-shows to free inventory for re-sale
- Improve Customer Service: Rail staff have access to live passenger lists
Contact us for more information about Amadeus Rail Onboard Track.