Amadeus unveils corporate Duty of Care and reporting solution in Philippines
· New Amadeus solution developed specifically for travel agents in Asia Pacific
· Amadeus launches online application that provides corporate travel information and tracking services with just OneClick
Manila, Philippines, 25 August, 2011: Amadeus, the leading transaction processor and provider of advanced technology solutions for the global travel and tourism industry, today announces the launch of Amadeus OneClick in the Philippines, an online application that enables corporate users to quickly locate and contact travelling employees in the event of an emergency, travel disruption or for an important corporate message. The launch was celebrated with an Amadeus Corporate Tools Launch at Makati City attended by over 40 of the country’s leading travel agencies.
Attending travel agencies were invited to witness the latest tools developed by Amadeus designed to cater to the demands of corporate accounts. Amongst the array of corporate solutions presented is Amadeus OneClick. The solution was developed specifically for travel management companies (TMCs) and corporate travel managers in the Asia Pacific region and aims to simplify the increasingly complex nature of corporate travel with an integrated technology solution.
Albert Villadolid, General Manager, Amadeus Philippines said, “We are excited to launch Amadeus’ first corporate duty of care and reporting tool for our partners in the Philippines. OneClick was created specifically to address the needs of organisations with significant regional and international operations who told us they were lacking a tool to help them maintain a quick view of travel compliance and traveller whereabouts. Using Amadeus OneClick, travel managers have access to the entire organisation’s travel information at their fingertips via a single dashboard. And perhaps most critically, in the event of a crisis they are able to locate and communicate with employees to ensure their security.”
With OneClick, corporate travel managers enjoy the following benefits:
- Ability to track employees no matter where their business travel takes them: Amadeus OneClick allows users to easily locate and obtain traveller information from a central portal – a powerful search tool and map-based view to show full itinerary details and route view display
- Efficiency in overseas communication: Amadeus OneClick allows organisations to stay connected with travelling employees wherever they are via the two-way SMS communication feature, providing 24/7 real-time support and prompt communication
- Trust in a reliable data source: Amadeus OneClick consolidates a wide range of travel data into one dashboard-style reporting interface with the ability to export information to different file formats, and users can instantly access this data, allowing greater visibility of adherence to corporate travel policy
- Ease of configuration: As an online application, users can access Amadeus OneClick remotely with a secure login and password; allowing for quick integration into existing duty-of-care processes.
- Intuitiveness of user interface: The user-friendly graphical design of Amadeus OneClick makes it easy to navigate and use, and maximizes traveller security while increasing adherence to travel policy.
Amadeus OneClick is now available to travel agents and corporations in the Philippines.