Launch your career: Internships
Schemes for young people and partnerships with schools
- 2006 budget = 5% Salary Mass
- 1,140 people trained representing 70% Sophia Antipolis staff.
- 35,000 hours of training representing 5,000 man days
- An average of 2 days training per person/year.
- International mobility - 49 international assignments abroad
At Amadeus, we take career development very seriously. Many management positions are filled internally through career promotion. Amadeus also promotes internal mobility enabling employees to learn constantly throughout their career within the company.
This is why our recruitment mission is to find the most talented candidates internationally and bring them to Amadeus.
Partnerships with Schools
We have regular contact and participate in many recruitment fairs throughout Europe.
We have also created partnerships with several schools and regularly participate in events held by them.
- Bath University, UK
- Aston University, UK
- TU Darmstadt, Germany
- KTH, Sweden
- Chalmers, Sweden
- is a member of PERCI at Supélec
- Sponsors Ecole Centrale de Paris IT and applied mathematics options
- is a partner of ENSIMAG
- is a partner of ENSEEIHT
- is a partner of SUP’AERO
- is a partner of CENTRALE LYON
- has launched some industrial projects with students from SUPELEC and MIT