Amadeus Travel Packaging
Sell travel packages more profitably!
Amadeus Travel Packaging enables travel companies to build, manage and sell packages along with their in-house products, by taking advantage of negotiated rates with suppliers. In addition, both leisure & business travel agents can build, manage and sell ‘groups and incentive’ reservations.
Amadeus Travel Packaging allows agencies to:
- Increase revenue and profitability, through the creation of in-house travel offers which can be marked up and sold on more profitably
- Optimise negotiated rates with suppliers
- Improve productivity
Travel Packaging consists of 3 key modules:
- Inventory Management
- To build, manage and maintain all your own travel products & packages
- Reservations (part of Agency Manager)
- To book all products stored in Inventory Management and create packages using ad-hoc elements or contracts from the database
Web API’s: to create, price and book packages based on the Quotes reservation process
GDS API’s: to connect to Amadeus GDS to check availability and book scheduled flights
Find out more!
Amadeus Agency Manager (ACE)