Transmit travel messages direct to any email address worldwide
Amadeus E-mail facilitates the transmission of travel messages from agents direct to any email address worldwide. Emails can be sent to groups or individually. Agents can store email addresses in customer profiles. Once a reservation is completed the customer will automatically receive the information. Amadeus E-mail is very easy to use and requires no additional software.
• Allows customisation - Ability to specify the title of all email messages and create message headers, which when activated are automatically inserted at the top of each mail.
• Delivery notice - Updates PNR history automatically to confirm delivery status, therefore verifying the email was sent successfully.
• Cost effective - No new hardware or software required and available free of charge.
• No new software
• No new hardware
• No need to copy and paste text
• Compatible with e-ticketing
• No need to reconfigure system record
• Simple, familiar
• Only spend a few seconds…
Sabre – Sabre Internet Messaging (E-Mail & Fax)
Galileo – AgencyMail (TCP/IP only)/Instantmail, e-mail from Focalpoint
Worldspan – GO! Mail/Fast Mail
Abacus – Abacus Email
Support, Documentation and Training:
The ACO is involved in the registration process.
Once the ACO receives the information from the customer willing to be registered, a Work Order must be opened (see procedure in the product overview, a template will soon be available in WINFO) and assigned to DMS group.
A user guide is available on Opera.
Very attractive product for agencies having “business” customers and in conjunction with E-Ticketing (emailing of itineraries)
No special hardware or software is necessary, as this is a central system product.
Product Limitation: Cannot be used to receive email, i.e. no inbox provided for agents.