Amadeus Ticket Writer
Automate Printing of Manual Tickets
Amadeus TicketWriter is an application designed to interface with the Amadeus Central System for semi-automated printing of manual tickets and sales reports. Using an automatic data capture facility, all of the passenger ticketing information can be sent for manual editing and easy printing using a multi-purpose flatbed printer.
Value-add productivity tool
Replaces the manual task of hand writing tickets, which improves productivity by allowing an agent to allocate more time to sales and other key activities
Interfaces with Central System
Allows you to capture the passengers ticketing information from the Amadeus Front Office System into the graphical input mask for easy printing
Automatically checks that mandatory fields are filed-in and allows for an agent to do a print pre-view before printing. Reduces errors and waste of expensive paper stock.
Semi-automated printing of manual tickets
Provides a higher level of quality and service to passengers and airlines. Reduces the risk and cost of human error in creation and processing manual tickets
• Captures all of the passenger ticketing information unlike competitors which capture partial information
• Is fully supported by Amadeus world-wide technical and functional support teams
• Provides an immediate easy to implement ticketing solution to replace manual ticketing
• Windows based graphical user interface. Easy to set-up, learn and use
• Ensures a higher quality of service to passengers and airlines.
• Integrates easily into the agents IT environment using industry standards
Sabre – Vouchers
Galileo – Guaranteed Payment/Ticket Printer (for some non BSP A/Ls)
Worldspan – no equivalent product
Abacus – Whiz Ticketing
Support, Documentation and Training:
Technical training is available for ACOs via the Amadeus Pro Product Support group. Functional training for users is provided with the central system training normally provided by the ACOs
The product has to have the Airline’s market head quarter agreement to use this product.
Personal Computer with an Intel or compatible processor capable or running Windows95/98/NT/2000/XP
Amadeus Pro Tempo 2.2 (or higher) or Amadeus Selling Platform [Basic Pack] (Amadeus Selling Platform (Vista) and ProWeb) 2.0P2 and later versions.
IATA and non-IATA travel agencies that hand write tickets for:
• Any non- BSP airlines in a BSP market or non-BSP markets
Any travel agency that has a general sales agreement with:
• Any airline
Click on the link below and then save the file for import.