Amadeus Best Pricer
Time saving, lowest available fare pricing tool
Amadeus Best Pricer is a pricing function that instructs the Amadeus System to search for the lowest applicable and available/possible flights for an itinerary in a Passenger Name Record (PNR).
• Automated flight and fare search (increases agent proficiency, saves time, increases productivity)
• Easy entry format (saves time, reduces costs in training)
• Options to customize search (enhances customer service, saves time, offers flexibility to user)
• Powerful fare search productivity tools with worldwide research itinerary (not only US centric) and integration of flight availability and fares
• Fully synchronization between pricing applications and Fare search applications (Best Pricer) resulting in no pricing discrepancies between BP and pricing at booking time
Sabre – Itinerary-led-pricing
Galileo – Fare Quote Best Buy
Worldspan – Low Fare Finder
Abacus – Itinerary-led-pricing
Support and Documentation
No previous experience or knowledge is required in the complex air and pricing area. Comprehensive help pages regarding Best Pricer entries and options are available on 3270 cryptic sessions under “HE FXB”.
Best Pricer is currently distributed worldwide. It predominantly targets National Leisure Travel Agencies, National Business Travel Agencies, Travel Management Companies and Airlines.
Best Pricer is available:
• Via 3270 screens (cryptic)
• Via the e-Travel solutions
• Via the Amadeus Application Programming Interface (API) (v2)
• Via Amadeus Selling Platform