Amadeus Ferry is present in key ferry-specific markets and many market leading ferry operators are enjoying Amadeus Ferry.
What will Amadeus Ferry deliver to your business?
· Offers you a global distribution solution by connecting the Amadeus Travel Agent to your B2B website through the Amadeus Selling Platform using the latest connectivity methods.
· Integration in the Amadeus Selling Platform, which helps sell your ferry product along with hotel, insurance or rental car offers. Your products will also benefit from the marketing efforts around the Amadeus Selling Platform, thereby increasing your exposure!
· Reduced connection and distribution costs by increasing the usage of your website, converting agencies' phone bookings into automated ones!
· Cost-effective advertising of your special ferry promotions, discounts and other useful information!
· Enhanced security with two additional levels to check travel agency access credentials ensuring all customer information is quickly, reliably and safely exchanged!
· Travel agency mid- and back-office integration: Including your bookings into the travel agency’s mid- and back-office will greatly improve your level of service to the travel agencies, increasing their satisfaction which will ultimately lead to more sales.
How does Amadeus Ferry work?
· Travel agents will have quick and easy access to your content with a single click on the Amadeus Ferry tab in the Amadeus Selling Platform. The Ferry Tab will bring up the Amadeus Ferry Welcome Page which contains a link to your ferry website.
· The Ferry Welcome Page also includes an area where you will be able to advertise your promotions, special fares and other useful information. These advertising messages can be viewed by the entire Amadeus Ferry travel agency community!
· Increased security will be issued by granting the travel agencies access only through a certified terminal using digital certificate security identification. In order to access Amadeus Selling Platform, the travel agent enters their username and password only once (single sign-in) to access multiple provider content. From the Ferry Welcome Page, the agency user will be automatically directed to your B2B ferry web site, where the travel agent will be signed in automatically using your authentication method without having to retype their id/password.