Amadeus e-Cruise Platform (Currently for UK and US)
A competitive edge for a competitive market.
In 2006 Amadeus was proud to announce its new solution, Amadeus e-Cruise Platform, the most cutting-edge cruise booking platform in the marketplace.
It delivers the full power of the latest IT architecture in a fully integrated & multi-channel Internet-based system, meaning lower hardware requirements & costs.
Amadeus e-Cruise Platform comes equipped with a consumer booking site, an agent desktop application and a flexible suite of reporting tools.
What will Amadeus e-Cruise Platform offer your business?
- Cutting Edge Technology offering the latest “open” systems combined with an advanced API and next generation internet technology to ensure fast, reliable, scalable and secure performance.
- Competitive Content delivering real-time access to over 90% of the world’s inventory with real-time availability from 16 cruise providers worldwide, including multimedia content, destination information as well as cabin availability.
- Intuitive Design built for ultimate productivity and efficiency. Its full integration allows you to carry out all your functions from a single platform irrespective of the distribution channels used by your customers.
- Valuable Functionality and the widest range of smart features including Lead, Group and Yield Management tools. Most significantly, Amadeus eCruise Platform can generate over 100 business reports, allowing you to monitor your business performance day to day.
- Instinctive Usability creating an extremely quick and intuitive program for both consumers and agents. Simple implementation means that it needs only basic hardware and minimal software installation; it’s easy to learn and requires minimal training.
- Rich Consumer Experience: Selling cruises is about selling the experience. Amadeus e-Cruise Platform does exactly that, with its rich and dynamic shopping environment. A 3-step booking process, single screen cruise comparison, deck plans, cabin descriptions, information on +1300 ports, +100 itinerary maps presented in graphical lively format.
How does it work?
- Built on a state-of-the-art 3 tier design.
- Combines the latest ‘open’ systems (web services, XML and Visual Studio) with advanced API and next generation internet technology.
- Provides multimedia content including deck plans, cabin pictures, virtual ship tours and destination information.
- Comes equipped with smart features including the ability to up-sell, tools for lead management and customer profiling.
- Includes powerful real-time search tools based on criteria such as: price (low to high), departure date, length of cruise, cruise line, ship, itinerary, star rating and more!
- Features side-by-side cruise comparisons- you can compare detailed information on cruises side-by-side on one screen.
- 3-step booking process- one a cruise has been chosen the booking can be made in 2 simple steps.