Have a look at five facts that you should know about Amadeus.
- Amadeus is the preferred technology provider and partner to some of the world’s leading companies including British Airways, Siemens, Nestlé, Daimler-Chrysler, IBM, SAP, lastminute.com and Lufthansa.
- Amadeus was the first Global Distribution System to achieve ISO certification for Quality management systems in 1998.
- Amadeus offers the most comprehensive, fully integrated, and unique hotel content – with more than 110,000 properties.
- Some 100 of the world’s leading airlines use the Amadeus e-Commerce Airline Suite in more than 110 markets.
- Over 80% of all 2011 air bookings made by travel agencies through the Amadeus system globally come from carriers having signed 3 to 5 years content agreements with Amadeus.
Want to know more Amadeus facts? Have a look at our Press Kit.